NORTH DARTMOUTH, Mass.--Junior Lauren Perkowski finished in ninth place in a 318 person field, crossing the finish line in 18:46.49 as the Keene State College women's cross country team finished 11th overall at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational. The men's team was 16th out of 41 teams.
- A week after winning the Smith College Invitational, Perkowski bested all Little East Conference runners in the field; the next closest was Samantha McKosky of Eastern Connecticut, who was more than 23 seconds behind in 19:09.26.
- Laura Dawson was in 96th place in 20:24.89, with Alana Olendorf close behind in 102nd with a time of 20:31.68.
- Brittany Gravallese (20:38.78, 121st place), Lynne Hebert (20:46.46, 134th), and Alexis Gauthier (22:41.81, 220th) rounded out the KSC contingent.
- Brandeis University won the team title with 56 points, while the Judges' Emily Bryson took home the individual medal in 17:54.59.
- Senior Iid Sheikh-Yusuf was 31st overall out of 295 runners, covering the 8K course in 25 minutes, 59 seconds flat.
- Rob St. Laurent was the next Owl over the line, in 72nd place with a time of 27:07.40, followed by Tyler DeChane in 108th place in 27:41.33.
- Cameron Giordano (28:03.25, 126th place), Cameron Stinchfield (28:19.89, 133rd), and Gavin Thomas (28:20.72, 134th) completed the KSC runners.
- NCAA Division II Southern New Hampshire took home the team title with 74 points. WPI was the highest placing NCAA Division III team with 87. Plymouth State's Sam Brunette won the men's race in 24:32.02.